Wednesday, January 11, 2012

New Beginnings...

     I have decided to change the course of my blog and turn it into a health and wellness related blog.  I have a Bachelor's degree in Fitness and Nutrition, so I might as well get SOME use out of it other than the obvious uses for it in my own life!  My goals for this blog are to use it as a weekly/monthly forum to educate people on today's issues that I come across with health and wellness information.  Also I plan to tap into some of the emotional issues that lie beneath the surface which seem to be keeping people in a pattern of failure rather than success.  When it comes to having success in the health and fitness realm, the logical as well as emotional sides of yourself have to be dealt with because they both go hand in hand for your overall success.
     Hopefully I can be a source of information and, at times, brutal truth to you in your own fitness and nutrition endeavors.  Until next time....enjoy the journey....

No comments:

Post a Comment